Welcome to Game On Mohegan
It’s time to kick back, get social and have some fun, Our custom designed 23,000 square foot space is complete with craft beers on tap, artisan cocktails, fun food and an all encompassing Gaming Experience.
- 8 Bowling Lanes
- 75+ Arcade Machines
- Private Karaoke Suite
- Billiards Tables
- 16ft Shuffle Board Table.
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday 4pm-9:30pm
- Thursday 4pm-9:30pm
- Friday 4pm-9:30pm
- Saturday Noon-9:30pm
- Sunday 11am-8pm
- All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Game On is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Game On does not accept paper licenses as a form of ID. Game On staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- United States Active Military ID
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Game On Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement.
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work/construction/hiking boots permitted (except during winter precipitation)
- No bandanna
- No undershirts or sleeveless shirts
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Game On Staff
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. GAME ON assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.